Alexander Dvorkin is already well-known for his aggressive speeches and writings against Jehovah’s Witnesses, Mormons, Falun Gong practitioners, Hare Krishna devotees and other religious groups that fall outside of his Orthodox world. However, in February 2013, Dvorkin shocked Russia’s leading Islamic authorities, when he gave a lecture at the University of Arkhangelsk on the topic “Origins of Islam – Untold Stories.” During his presentation, he made several hostile and unscientific comments about the Koran and Prophet Mohammad.
- LOCAL POLICE DISGUISED AS CIVILIANS DESECRATE ANOTHER AHMADIYYA MOSQUE IN FAISALABAD, PAKISTAN AS PART OF CONTINUED STATE-SPONSORED PERSECUTION OF AHMADIS
- China: UN human rights experts alarmed by ‘organ harvesting’ allegations
- 19 organizations and individuals join letter calling on the US State Department to place pressure on Azerbaijan to release Armenian prisoners of war and address religious freedom concerns in the region.
- CPR – International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights 132 Session : State Funding of anti-religious associations in France
- 2008 SR FORB courrier CAP LC droit à un procès équitable