IHRC brings into your kind notice about another unpleasant incident of the assassination of Rev. Pastor William Siraj aged 70 (L in the photo) an assistant pastor of Church of Pakistan, Peshawar Diocese, who was shot dead on 30 January 2022 at about 02:15pm afternoon in Peshawar. The other pastor identified as Rev. Patrick Naeem (R in the photo) survived the targeted killing attempt and according to the doctors he is critical but out of danger. Both pastors shifted to the Lady Reading Hospital Peshawar where Rev. Pastor William Siraj was pronounced as dead.
- Oral statement at the UN Human Rights Council 51st Session Arbitrary Detention the case of Cyrille Adam
- The need to address challenges to civil society participation in light of restrictions, including due to the Strategic Heritage Plan (SHP)
- Vice President of the Ruling PML(Q) Party in Pakistan’s Largest Province Petitions the Government to Evict and Ban all Ahmadi Muslims from District Khushab
- Call for submissions International Commission of Human Rights Experts on Ethiopia
- Canadian ahmadi muslim politician falls foul of anti-Ahmadiyya laws in Pakistan