IHRC brings into your kind notice about another unpleasant incident of the assassination of Rev. Pastor William Siraj aged 70 (L in the photo) an assistant pastor of Church of Pakistan, Peshawar Diocese, who was shot dead on 30 January 2022 at about 02:15pm afternoon in Peshawar. The other pastor identified as Rev. Patrick Naeem (R in the photo) survived the targeted killing attempt and according to the doctors he is critical but out of danger. Both pastors shifted to the Lady Reading Hospital Peshawar where Rev. Pastor William Siraj was pronounced as dead.
- Item 4: Interactive dialogue with the International Commission of Human Rights Experts on Ethiopia
- Oral Statement Lebanon : Item 3: General debate on promotion and protection of all human rights, civil, political, economic, social and cultural rights, including the right to development – General Debate
- HRC 54 Written Statement : The use of law and military justice to repress “political dissent” in lebanon: the Omar Harfouch case
- HRC 54 written statement : Urgent Appeal to Address Escalating Human Rights Violations and Crisis in Amhara, Ethiopia
- Oral declaration Item 2: Interactive dialogue on the High Commissioner oral update on the Human Rights situation in the Sudan