IHRC brings into your kind notice about another unpleasant incident of the assassination of Rev. Pastor William Siraj aged 70 (L in the photo) an assistant pastor of Church of Pakistan, Peshawar Diocese, who was shot dead on 30 January 2022 at about 02:15pm afternoon in Peshawar. The other pastor identified as Rev. Patrick Naeem (R in the photo) survived the targeted killing attempt and according to the doctors he is critical but out of danger. Both pastors shifted to the Lady Reading Hospital Peshawar where Rev. Pastor William Siraj was pronounced as dead.
- What the Abe assassination reveals about tolerance of hate speech and the deficit of religious freedom in Japan
- Terrorists brutally execute worshippers at Ahmadiyya muslim mosque in Burkina Faso
- “cut the tongue” – sickening video in Pakistan calls for extermination of Ahmadi muslims across the world
- Pakistani police desecrate Ahmadiyya muslim mosque built in 1915, in Wazirabad, Pakistan
- Another baseless and fabricated case of blasphemy against Ahmadi muslims in Pakistan