The boy is alleged to have urinated in the library of a madrasa (religious school) where religious texts were kept, prompting a mob attack on a local Hindu temple. According to reports, the boy is currently in protective custody after being released on bail last week, while his family have gone into hiding. Following his release, a local Hindu temple was attacked by a mob, causing members of the Hindu community to flee their homes.
- Oral statement at the UN Human Rights Council 51st Session Arbitrary Detention the case of Cyrille Adam
- The need to address challenges to civil society participation in light of restrictions, including due to the Strategic Heritage Plan (SHP)
- Vice President of the Ruling PML(Q) Party in Pakistan’s Largest Province Petitions the Government to Evict and Ban all Ahmadi Muslims from District Khushab
- Call for submissions International Commission of Human Rights Experts on Ethiopia
- Canadian ahmadi muslim politician falls foul of anti-Ahmadiyya laws in Pakistan