The boy is alleged to have urinated in the library of a madrasa (religious school) where religious texts were kept, prompting a mob attack on a local Hindu temple. According to reports, the boy is currently in protective custody after being released on bail last week, while his family have gone into hiding. Following his release, a local Hindu temple was attacked by a mob, causing members of the Hindu community to flee their homes.
- Spécial Loi Dérives Sectaires
- Non-governmental organizations held a briefing at the United Nations to condemn the CCP’s organ harvesting
- A meeting on the persecution of Falun Gong and organ harvesting held before the United Nations human rights review was held at the Palais des Nations
- Anyone involved in China’s transplant field risks becoming complicit in human rights abuses
- Pakistan’s Uphill Battle for True Democracy: Beyond Elections
[et_social_follow icon_style="slide" icon_shape="rounded" icons_location="top" col_number="auto" outer_color="dark" network_names="true"]